Different Types of Translation in Vancouver
Vancouver is the main city of the westernmost Canadian province of British Columbia. It’s located in the south-west of the country, on the Pacific coast. The central part of the city is at the foot of two picturesque peaks — Hollyburn and Mount Seymour.
Vancouver is the largest city in the province and one of the largest ports in North America. The population of the city is more than 603 500 people, but in Greater Vancouver, considering more than 20 suburbs, there are about 2.3 million people.
Vancouver is the best city in terms of life quality on the North American continent. In this region many mountains, virgin forests and the Pacific are beautifully combined. All of this made the Canadian city absolutely unique, and the local climate is the best on the continent.
Vancouver, with its temperate climate and unique nature, contributes to the active lifestyle of both local residents and visitors of the city. Here you can actively relax all year round, because Vancouver offers a wide range of entertainment — from swimming in the ocean and diving to skiing and cycling.
Active recreation on the water is very popular among Canadians. The local berths have a huge selection of yachts, boats and kayaks for an exciting sea voyage.
Vancouver is an interesting and pleasant city for living. Here you can wander for hours, admiring the preserved historical buildings of the XIX century and numerous green parks. The most picturesque corner of nature in Vancouver is Stanley Park. It met its first visitors in 1886 and since that time has become a favorite vacation spot for locals.
The most developed industries in Vancouver, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• woodworking, machine building, including shipbuilding and production of equipment for mining and forestry industries (guides and instructions for installation and operation of equipment);
• petroleum refining (translation of instructions and manuals for operation of geological and reconnaissance and oil refining equipment);
• high technologies (translation of documentation for software development);
• food industry (restaurant menus, studies on the process of food production);
• biotechnology (translation of texts, articles, dissertations, scientific works and researches);
• film industry (creation of subtitles in Russian);
• tourism (translation of web-sites, menu, brochures);
• finance (bank documentation and nonbank documentation relating to insurance, stock exchange, investments, securities etc.);
• transport (international transportation — Custom Cargo Declarations, waybills, packing lists).
If you have a desire to learn a foreign language and your choice fell on Russian, but you couldn’t find a good tutor, Russian language courses on Skype are the great opportunity to solve your problem. After all, they are very convenient. Learning the Russian language on Skype is really a good alternative to usual lessons with a tutor.
No one company agreed to translate my text on endocrinology. Thanks to Russian Translation Services I did it well and in time.
Many thanks for your passion, good job and desire to help people! My case was very urgent but you solved it without any problems.
The city of Tver is located on the banks of the rivers Volga, Tvertsa, Tmaka, Lazur, Sominka,...Qualified Russian Translator for Marketing Specialists
Among others, an important task for specialists in marketing, commercial and...Wales and Translation Services
Wales is one of four administrative-political parts of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern...Translation is Sphere of Paper Mills
Development of the modern industry often demands translation of different technical documents including...Russian Translation Services for Companies and Enterprises in Durban
Durban (Zulu name - Tekweni) is located in the province of...Translation of Retail Materials
A retail industry includes a really wide range of different goods consumed in everyday life. This sphere is...Translation Services for Tourists
Communication and information sharing multiply every day in the modern world. More and more people are...Translations of Utility Bills
The most difficult moment in provision of electricity and water bills to foreign institutions is to make...