High-quality and Professional Translations in Dresden
Dresden — the capital of Saxony is located on the Elbe River, 20 km from the border with the Czech Republic. Dresden in European culture is famous primarily for its collections of paintings. In Dresden the European porcelain was invented – in honor of the name of land it was immediately christened Saxon.
The old town in Dresden is very compact and is grouped around the Theater Square with its wonderful Dresden opera in the center. To the left – there is Zwinger with its various collections. To the right there is the residence of the Saxon ruling dynasty of Vettinov, a huge complex in the Renaissance style. And along the Elbe – there is the Bruhl terrace, which in Dresden is called the «balcony of Europe».
The surroundings of Dresden are often called Saxon Switzerland. This amazing region of pristine nature around the gorge, created by the Elbe River in the Lusatian Mountains, is full of monuments of history and architecture and natural wonders. Here you can see many castles, ride along the Elbe on a boat and relax in small but very cozy resorts.
Not far from Dresden there are remarkable residences — the hunting castle Moritzburg and the magnificent palace Pilnitz, which Augustus the Strong built for his mistress, Countess Kozel.
The most developed industries in Dresden, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• transport hub: river port, international airport — translation of transport insurance, international transportation — Custom Cargo Declarations, waybills, packing lists;
• optical production and precision engineering, assembly of cars — translation of guides and instructions for installation and operation of equipment;
• furniture — translation for construction companies that produce wooden architectural and building structures, wood materials, translations of catalogs of interior elements and various instructions for improvement of space in the premises;
• food (tobacco and chocolate) — translation of restaurant menus, research about the process of food production;
• chemical-pharmaceutical — translation of documentation of medical and laboratory equipment production, scientific articles in the field of the latest achievements of medicine;
• polygraphic — translations of journalistic texts for various magazines, newspapers, websites and media that specialize in both general and specific topics.
How to learn Russian on Skype?
Russian by Skype is a course that takes place online. The lessons are conducted by a professional and experienced teacher who is able to find an individual approach to any student. One lesson for Russian by Skype can last from 30 to 120 minutes. During this time, you will have time to discuss the results of your homework, ask questions about the material you have covered, and watch a training video submitted in a non-standard form. Also, an expert will tell you a new topic and pay attention to practice (speaking, listening, etc.).
Guys, I can advise you this website, because its interpreters are excellent! They were very useful in my case!
RTS was helpful when I almost lost a hope to get a visa. Simultaneously, the price-list is enough democratic one!
A vaccination certificate is a medical document that contains information about...Translators’ Help for Citizens and Tourists in Calcutta
Calcutta is the capital of the eastern Indian state of West Bengal. This area was...Consultation reports - a useful advertising move
To achieve success, it’s not enough to be a good company - it's necessary that everyone...Translation of Required Documents in Hanover
Hanover is the capital of the federal state of Lower Saxony; the city is located on the banks...Translation for Higher Education
If a student wants to receive the second higher education abroad, he or she must fill an entire...When Citizens and Tourists in Rotterdam Require Professional Translations?
Rotterdam is a Dutch city, having both river and sea ports. And...Indianapolis - the Largest City without a Subway System
Indianapolis is the capital of Indiana. It is often contracted to Indy. It is the...Importance of Academic Transcriptions
If the meaning of this term is simplified as much as possible, then transcription is the decoding and...