Importance of Translation Services in Tomsk City
Tomsk is a city in Western Siberia and administrative center of Tomsk region, located on the Tom River.
During the reign of Soviet, an industry developed actively in Tomsk. Evacuation of industrial enterprises to Tomsk during the Great Patriotic War influenced development of the city’s industry especially strongly.
Excursion possibilities. Tomsk Ostrog (reconstruction) — a museum showing life of the first settlers in the XVII century. Wooden building of the city is a peculiar sight of Tomsk.
The Siberian Botanical Garden is one of the oldest in Russia. It was founded in 1885 by the outstanding Russian botanist P.N. Krylov. The Botanical Garden has about 6 thousand plant species, of which 2 thousand are in sheltered soil. The greenhouse is considered to be the highest in the world; its height is 31 meters.
Tomsk Planetarium is the oldest planetarium built in the Soviet Union in 1948. The most interesting collection of minerals is represented in the Mineralogical Museum named after I.K. Bazhenov.
The most developed industries in Tomsk, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• petrochemical and chemical — translation of patents, background documents of product safety, toxicology reports, exception reports and related documentation, which defines the chemical composition and characteristics of substances;
• engineering — guides and instructions for installation and operation of equipment;
• production of building materials — translations of any kind of operating instructions and documents for equipment in these industries;
• pharmaceutical — production of medical and laboratory equipment, scientific articles in the field of the latest achievements of medicine;
• woodworking — translations of any kind of technical operating instructions and documents for processing equipment;
• power engineering — documentation for construction and operation of gas-turbine electric power stations, documentation on electrical equipment / controlling and measuring apparatus and automatics;
• Tomsk — river port — transport insurance, international transportation — Custom Cargo Declarations, waybills, packing lists.
Learning by Skype
Millions of people and companies use Skype for free video calls and voice calls, as well as for sharing instant messages and files with other users.
Learning Russian by Skype is a great opportunity to improve your language skills without leaving home, in a comfortable environment. You can study with a teacher online, choosing a time convenient for you.
This company has real native Russian speakers, so it explains the high speed of order execution.
Guys, I can advise you this website, because its interpreters are excellent! They were very useful in my case!
Ryazan - one of the largest Russian cities, the administrative center of the Ryazan...Medical translation of homeopathy treatment
For today homeopathy is practiced all over the world. This type of treatment is widely known...City of Famous Entertainment Parks
Orlando is a city located in a central part of Florida. The city has obtained the world-wide fame due to...Qualitative Translation Services in Kursk
Kursk is a city founded many centuries ago, a city of military glory. Administratively, Kursk is...Russian Translations in the Largest City in the Netherlands
Amsterdam is the largest city in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It’s located on...Translation Services in the Capital of the Urals
Ekaterinburg is the capital of the Urals, a ridge that divides Europe and Asia. Due to its...Difficulties of Translation of Diplomatic Documentation
Diplomatic documents play a significant role in organizing of foreign policy of...Importance of Marketing Translation for Business
Success of business in the modern world depends on many factors. Among them, a special...