Popular City for Russian Tourists — Manchester
Manchester is a city in the north-west of England, a major cultural, industrial, financial, commercial and transport center of the country.
Manchester is the second after London center of British art. The city is still proud that there the first «British repertory theaters» appeared. Fans of this art can visit the Opera House, the City Drama Theater, the Apollo Theater, Palace Theater and others.
Manchester is known not only for its theaters and architectural monuments, but also for entertainment centers, clubs, which are huge here, as well as shops. Here is the largest in Europe shopping center Arndale. In addition, in Manchester there is the world’s largest Chinatown, which invariably attracts tourists and visitors to the city.
Among the museums, the Manchester Picture Gallery is particularly interesting, there the works of Turner, Stubbs, Gainsborough and Pre-Raphaelites — Holman Hunt and Dante Rossetti — are collected.
The most developed industries in Manchester, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• light (textile) — translation of booklets about textiles, catalogs of clothing stores, articles about fashion designers, presentations of new fabrics and materials used in the manufacture of clothing or machines for the garment industry;
• pharmaceutical — translation of the documentation of the medical and laboratory equipment production, scientific articles in the field of the latest achievements of medicine;
• publishing — translations of journalistic texts for various magazines, newspapers, websites and media that specialize in both general and specific topics;
• tourism — translation of web-sites, menu, brochures;
• financial — bank documentation and nonbank documentation relating to insurance, stock exchange, investments, securities etc.;
• trade — translation of contracts and partnership agreements, accompanying documents to goods — invoices, orders etc.
Russian lessons on Skype
The Internet and computer technologies have thoroughly entered our life and gradually penetrate into all its spheres. A computer has already replaced TV and radio, as well as trips to the store. And it’s not surprising — people always try to use their time as rationally as possible. And now these technologies penetrate into the sphere of education — namely, the study of Russian by Skype. When studying Russian on Skype there are no special differences from the usual activities in this process — you just also hear and see your teacher. However, at the same time one important fact is excluded! A student doesn’t need to go anywhere, just turn on his/her computer and he/she is already studying Russian on Skype.
Many thanks for your passion, good job and desire to help people! My case was very urgent but you solved it without any problems.
My company was a pleasure to work with RTS. Today not every website is able to provide with such good services in time and cost effective.
A shareholders’ report is a document annually presented by the executive part of a company before...Translation of Periodic Publications
Absolutely every person regularly reads something. It is reading that provides people with all the...Vietnam - Country of Mountains and Rainforests
Vietnam is a country in South-Eastern Asia located in an Eastern part of the Indo-Chinese...City of Millionaires
Cleveland is a large city in the Midwest of the USA. It is located in a Northern part of Ohio on the shores of Lake...Translation Services for Android
Smartphones have become really popular; the same situation is with applications for them. The device allows...Difficulties of Translation of Diplomatic Documentation
Diplomatic documents play a significant role in organizing of foreign policy of...Legal Translation
Translation of agreements deals with contracts between two companies or private individuals on establishment, variation or...Charlotte - Queen City
Charlotte is a city in an Eastern part of the USA and the largest city in the state of North Carolina. Its population...