Prosperous Tourism in the capital of Albania
Tirana is the capital of Albania, the most populated city of the country, the largest political, economic, commercial and cultural center. The city is located in the valley along the Ishm river in the central part of the Alban plain at the foot of the mountain range of Kruya-Dityi, 40 km from the Adriatic Sea.
Scanderberg Square is the center of Tirana. There are various government institutions, as well as the Haji-Ethem Bay mosque, built by the Turks in the 17th century, the opera house, the former Palace of Culture, and the National Museum, which is the richest museum in Albania. A huge mosaic fresco covers the entire facade of the building. On the Lana embankment, to the south of the center, the white marble walls of the former Enver Hoxha Museum rise, which used as a center for various exhibitions and in the future will turn into the largest disco in Europe.
On the boulevard Desmoret e Kombit there is a state-of-the-art Congress Palace and Archaeological Museum, which has a fantastic selection of exhibits from prehistoric times to the medieval period. Also Museum of National Culture, Natural History Museum and a beautiful art gallery are interesting for inspection.
The most developed industries in Tirana, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• metallurgy — translation of project documentation, drawings, technical and designed-estimated documentation, service manuals;
• chemical — translation of patents, background documents of product safety, toxicology reports, exception reports and related documentation, which defines the chemical composition and characteristics of substances;
• furniture — translation for construction companies that produce wooden architectural and building structures, wood materials, translations of catalogs of interior elements and various instructions for improvement of space in the premises;
• extractive (coal) — translation of documentation of various aspects, from exploration of minerals and development of deposits to underground construction of mining facilities and methods of processing minerals;
• trading — translation of contracts and partnership agreements, accompanying documents to goods — invoices, orders etc.
Learning Russian online
Russian on Skype is a great opportunity to comprehend the basics and improve your knowledge and skills without leaving your own home. This method, like remote study of Russian by Skype, is especially convenient for residents of small provincial cities or towns, where there are often no specialized training courses, and there is no need to talk about finding a good tutor.
Guys, I can advise you this website, because its interpreters are excellent! They were very useful in my case!
My company was a pleasure to work with RTS. Today not every website is able to provide with such good services in time and cost effective.
The city of Simferopol, being the economic and cultural center of the Crimean peninsula, has recently...Medical Translation
A medical translation is one of the most peculiar and, therefore, the most difficult kinds. Specialists of our...Choose the Best Translation Agency in Volzhsky city
Volzhsky doesn’t need special representation, since the name of this young city speaks...Important Interaction between Translators and Migration Agents
Migration agents are skilled professionals, owning the latest information in...What Kind of Translation is required in Tolyatti?
Tolyatti is a city in the Samara region, located on the left bank of the Volga. Tolyatti...Capital of California
Sacramento is both a city in the West of the United States of America and a capital of the state of California....Prosperous Tourism in the capital of Albania
Tirana is the capital of Albania, the most populated city of the country, the largest...The List of Mistakes in Translations
The main task of translation is to convey the meaning of the source text correctly: not only...