Qualified Translators in the Capital of Azerbaijan
Baku is the capital of the Republic of Azerbaijan, as well as the largest port on the Caspian Sea, located on the southern shore of the Apsheron Peninsula. The first mention of Baku dates back to the V century. There were the oldest oilfields, which were dug holes in the ground, from which people simply drew oil.
In Baku, there are many monuments of ancient times — fortresses, palaces, caravanserais, mosques, about 30 museums, including the Museum of Arts, the Museum of History of Azerbaijan, the unique Azerbaijan Museum of Carpets, folk arts and crafts.
The seaside boulevard of Baku, which has stretched for many kilometers along the sea coast, with alleys lavishly decorated with chestnuts, rhododendrons, plane trees and palms, is a favorite place of rest for the citizens. Abundance of modern restaurants and cafes with unique Azerbaijani cuisine, an open cinema, a lot of fountains and «Baku Venice» with unique and amazing islands and bridges, contributes to the huge influx of tourists.
The most developed industries in Baku, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• petroleum production and processing (translation of instructions and manuals for the operation of geological and reconnaissance and oil refining equipment);
• Baku is a major transportation hub where local and international land routes converge, and the seaport, the ferry linking it with Turkmenistan, regular flights with Iran and Russia (transport insurance, international transportation — Custom Cargo Declarations, waybills, packing lists) ;
• production of equipment for building materials, machine building, ship repair (guides and instructions for installation and operation of equipment);
• chemical (translation of patents, background documents of product safety, toxicology reports, exception reports and related documentation, which determines the chemical composition and characteristics of substances);
• food industry (restaurant menus, studies on the process of food production);
• trade, tourism (contracts and partnership agreements, accompanying documents to goods -invoices, orders etc., translation of web-sites, menu, brochures).
In addition to high-quality translation services, classes with the use of distance learning technologies are conducted with great success and high efficiency — by Skype! We understand that it may be difficult for an adult person to find an opportunity to study on a job-by-job basis, adjust to the schedule, and spend extra time on the way to the school of language courses. The form of training offered by us will allow you to receive individual lessons with your teacher at a time convenient for you in any place where there is the Internet.
At first I was afraid to pay for such services, but when I saw testimonials on the website I decided to take a chance. Now I have no doubts: next time I will apply to this company!
I sent a big term paper and did not expect such a quick reply with the ready term paper in Russian!
Genoa is a port city in the north of Italy, the capital of the Liguria region and the birthplace of...Translation Services in Business
Foreign business correspondence has become an instrument to set contacts between partners from different...Translation of Scientific Articles
Articles and reports translation is a rather difficult kind of translation. It is the most noticeable, if...Industries that Need Translation Services in the Hero City of Murmansk
The hero city Murmansk is one of the largest cities in the world with...The Russian Language in Modern Yerevan
Yerevan is the capital of Armenia, located on the Hrazdan River (the tributary of the Araks), partly...Importance of Translation Services in Tomsk City
Tomsk is a city in Western Siberia and administrative center of Tomsk region, located on...Do All Multinational Companies Require Professional Translators?
Translation of duty regulations is urgently needed for multinational...Strong Need for Translation Bureaus in Astrakhan
Astrakhan is located on the Caspian lowland, on the Volga River, in the upper part of its...