Russian Translators in Krakow
Krakow is an ancient city located in the south of Poland, on the banks of the Vistula River. In the 11th-16th centuries, Krakow was the national capital, the seat of the monarchs, the place of coronation and burial of Polish kings. Thanks to its 1000-year history, many still consider it the heart of Poland.
This unique city, created by generations of masters and artists of the Middle Ages, Renaissance, Baroque and Art Nouveau (secession), happily avoided military destruction, invariably fascinates and attracts millions of tourists by ensembles of ancient streets, fortresses, original monuments of architecture and art, variety of cultural events and magical atmosphere Cafes, restaurants, beer bars, cellars and jazz clubs.
The reason for pride of the citizens is the fact that John Paul II is from here, from Krakow. Postcards and posters depicting the Pope, CDs and tapes with a video of the visit of the Pope of his native city are sold at every corner.
Annually in Krakow there are various festivals: Beethoven music, short films, street theaters and «Music in old Krakow». All these events have international significance and are distinguished by a peculiar Cracow style.
The most developed industries in Krakow, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• metallurgical — translation of project documentation, drawings, technical and designed-estimated documentation, service manuals;
• pharmaceutical — translation of the documentation of the medical and laboratory equipment production, scientific articles in the field of the latest achievements of medicine;
• building materials — translation of project documentation for capital construction and reconstruction, reduction of construction terminology in accordance with the requirements of foreign building standards;
• plant growing, livestock — translations of studies, projects, scientific articles in these industries, translations of small and large cattle, translations of documentation for agricultural technology;
• tourism — translation of web-sites, menu, brochures.
Learning Russian by Skype
Fluency in Russian gives a person a chance to find a profitable profession or settle in Russia. To learn the language, you can attend language courses, but classes with teachers in linguistic centers require a lot of money and time. There is a simpler solution — to learn Russian on Skype. This achievement of modern technologies is available to everyone!
You can safely choose Russian Translation Services. I got qualitative translation of my very difficult text.
No one company agreed to translate my text on endocrinology. Thanks to Russian Translation Services I did it well and in time.
New Zealand is a country of magnificent contrasts – glaciers and volcanoes, snowy peaks and subtropical forests. It...Use Urgent Services of a Translator in Volgograd
Volgograd is the administrative center of the Volgograd Region, located in the southeast of...Translation Firm Advantages
There is nothing to say who requires professional translation services. We understand that any mistakenly...Technical Translations in the Capital of the Czech Republic
Prague - the capital of the Czech Republic, located in the center of the...What Type of Translation Do you Need when Going Abroad?
Today, more and more countries are becoming open and accessible to foreign citizens....Translation Helps to Find a Job
People always want to earn a larger amount of money in order to improve their lives. Some of them are lucky...High-quality Translation in Pretoria
Pretoria is one of the "three capitals" of South Africa, which plays the role of the administrative...Native vs Non-native Speakers in a Translation Bureau
The problem of a native speaker is very interesting. A person can be a native speaker...