The Birthplace of Italian Pizza
Naples is a major city in southern Italy, the capital of the Campania region. The city is located in close proximity to Vesuvius — Europe’s largest active volcano, which destroyed and preserved the ancient cities of Pompeii, Herculaneum to our days.
The streets of the city, literally packed with monuments, are filled with the crowd that makes Naples. Local popular life, often criticized and misinterpreted, is incomparable to anything else. A truly exotic picture appears to a visitor of the city: smugglers, revelers, lively «bambini» and «ragazzi» reign in the streets, the hissing sounds of a local dialect, vice and holiness.
Naples is the birthplace of Italian pizza. Every year in Naples, a pizza festival «PizzaFest» is held. The best chefs are fighting for the first place in preparation of this simple, but very tasty tortilla. In addition, in Naples, famous Italian coffee is prepared: the strongest, one sip of espresso, and a delicious espresso with airy foam and cinnamon.
The most developed industries in Naples, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• large cargo and cruise port in the Mediterranean Sea — translation of transport insurance, international transportation — Custom Cargo Declarations, waybills, packing lists;
• aviation — translations for airport servicing organizations, manufacturers of tools and equipment for the aircraft manufacturing industry, operating companies, exporters of weapons;
• automotive — technical translation of instructions for servicing cars, directories and catalogs of spare parts for cars, as well as translations of regulations for diagnostics and maintenance, certificates for technical centers and contracts for car dealers;
• shipbuilding — technical translations of instructions for small vessels, boats, descriptions of yachts and marinas, instructions for special equipment used in shipyards (various lifts, floating and stationary piers, supplies for repairing yachts and boats);
• light (textile) industry — translation of booklets about textiles, catalogs of clothing stores, articles about fashion designers, presentations of new fabrics and materials used in the manufacture of clothing or machines for the garment industry.
Russian on Skype: modern teaching methods
Do you often communicate on Skype? You chat with friends, call your relatives abroad. It’s convenient and important for free. So, why not use this channel for educational purposes. Distance learning today isn’t new. Skype was used for this task several years ago, and today it’s easy and convenient to train online. Studying the Russian language doesn’t require the residence of a teacher and student in the same city or even in one country, which greatly expands the search for a professional tutor.
You can safely choose Russian Translation Services. I got qualitative translation of my very difficult text.
RTS was helpful when I almost lost a hope to get a visa. Simultaneously, the price-list is enough democratic one!
Translation in manufacturing industries implies a combination of foreign language proficiency and...Choose the Best Translation Agency in Volzhsky city
Volzhsky doesn’t need special representation, since the name of this young city speaks...Corporate Mail Outsourcing: Benefits and Traps
For most employees, e-mail is a fast and effective way of information exchanging with...Translation of Required Materials in Calgary
Calgary - one of the largest Canadian cities, located 300 km south of Edmonton, surrounded by...Austin and Live Music
Austin is a large city in the South of the United States of America and a capital of Texas. The city population is...Translation of Presentations
A presentation is a document that is destined to provide general audience with some kind of information. Also,...Why your Business in Naberezhnye Chelny Needs Translation Services
Naberezhnye Chelny is a big city in the north-eastern part of Tatarstan,...City of Angels
Los Angeles is widely known as the City of Angels. It is the second most populated city in the United States of America. Its...