The Capital of Georgia
Tbilisi is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the bank of the river Mtkvari (Kura). The name of the city comes from the old Georgian word form tpi (warm) — Tpilisi. Until 1936 it was officially known as Tiflis. The city covers an area of 726 km2 and it’s home to 1480000 people. The city became the capital in the 6th century. It’s located along the historical route of the Silk Road at strategic crossroads between Europe and Asia. Tbilisi was often the target of conquest for various empires. The history of Tbilisi reflected on the architecture of the city: the modern avenue Rustaveli-the center of the city, adjoins the medieval, narrow streets, the Narikala district.
The demography of the city is diverse. Historically, it was a home for people with different cultures, religions and nationalities. Despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of the city’s population is Orthodox, Tbilisi is one of the few places in the world where synagogues and mosques are located nearby in the ancient area of sulfur baths, a few hundred meters from the Metekhi church.
Today Tbilisi is an important industrial, social, and cultural center. The city is also becoming an important transit route for global energy and trade projects.
The most developed industries in Tbilisi, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• food industry — restaurant menus, studies on the process of food production;
• chemical — translation of patents, background documents of product safety, toxicology reports, exception reports and related documentation, which defines the chemical composition and characteristics of substances;
• engineering and instrumentation — guides and instructions for installation and operation of equipment;
• woodworking — translations of any kind of technical operating instructions and documents for processing equipment;
• tourism — translation of web-sites, menu, brochures;
• financial — bank documentation and nonbank documentation relating to insurance, stock exchange, investments, securities etc.);
• trade — contracts and partnership agreements, accompanying documents to goods -invoices, orders etc.;
• transport — transport insurance, international transportation — Custom Cargo Declarations, waybills, packing lists.
Are you active, modern and keep up with the times? Would you like to communicate freely without thinking about language barriers? You do’nt have time to move around the city and you want to save money? Then online learning by Skype is the best solution for you!
The advantages of learning by Skype: you aren’t tied to the place of training. You choose where you will study in the most comfortable conditions — in the office, in a cafe or at home. Flexible schedule. You independently form your schedule and aren’t tied to the schedule of groups. Classes with the best teachers. The training program is built just for your goals and tasks.
You can safely choose Russian Translation Services. I got qualitative translation of my very difficult text.
This company has real native Russian speakers, so it explains the high speed of order execution.
Along with the economic sphere, the specialists of a translation bureau have been participating in...Characteristics of a professional translator
Today, there are a lot of offers on the translation market from private specialists and...Translation Firms in Estonia
Estonia is a northernmost country among the Baltic States. It borders Lithuania in the South and Russia in the...The Basic Rules of Engineering Translation
At first glance, translation and engineering may not seem very compatible topics. But translators...Translation of Important Information in Delhi
Delhi isn’t just the capital of India, but also one of the largest and oldest cities in the...Translation Services for Doctors and Patients
Medical translations are said to be the most popular as well as the most difficult kinds in...Do All Multinational Companies Require Professional Translators?
Translation of duty regulations is urgently needed for multinational...The Birthplace of Italian Pizza
Naples is a major city in southern Italy, the capital of the Campania region. The city is located in close...