The Student City of Eskishehr
Between Ankara and Istanbul a non-tourist and very interesting city, the administrative center of Eskishehr is located. Istanbul can be reached in 5 hours by bus.
It’s rather a student city, since it has the largest in Turkey and one of the ten largest in the world Anatolian University. That’s why the city seems especially young and cheerful — about a quarter of a million students live here, that is, one student for each resident!
Eskishehr is a large industrial center in which the machine building, woodworking and food industries are developed, and in the district there is mining of chrome and the symbol of Eskishehr, a rare and interesting fossil sepiolite called sea foam.
Also Eskishehr is known for its hot springs and balneological potential — there are several spa-complexes on the basis of underground hot springs.
In this Turkish province, much attention is paid to the preservation of culture and the development of arts: they hold various festivals and the International Eskishehr Arts Festival. Not far from Eskishehr is the grave of the famous folk storyteller Yunus Emre, who lived in the 13th century.
The most developed industries in Eskishehr, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• extraction of chrome ore and sepiolite — translation of documentation of various aspects, from exploration of minerals and development of deposits to underground construction of mining facilities and methods of processing minerals;
• locomotive-wagon building and aviation assembly plants — translation of guides and instructions for installation and operation of equipment;
• cement — translation of drawings (excavations, foundations, metal structures, floors, life support systems);
• woodworking industry — translation for construction companies that produce wooden architectural and building structures, wood materials, translations of catalogs of interior elements and various instructions for improvement of space in the premises;
• educational sphere (Eskishehir University of Osmangazi, Anatolian University) -documents necessary for admission to the universities in Eskishehr.
Russian by Skype
You decided to improve the knowledge of the Russian language or take up his studies with the help of a Russian language tutor. But as soon as you imagine that you need to travel every day to the other end of the city to study Russian, the whole desire to learn the language disappears. Time and distance become serious hindrances on your way. We provide you with a unique opportunity to practice Russian language online via Skype with your individual Russian language teacher.
I sent a big term paper and did not expect such a quick reply with the ready term paper in Russian!
Many thanks for your passion, good job and desire to help people! My case was very urgent but you solved it without any problems.
Today, in conditions of globalization of the world economy, translation services have...The Capital of Georgia
Tbilisi is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the bank of the river Mtkvari (Kura). The name of...City of Hospitable Citizens
Trip into England is always interesting, fascinating, and insightful despite a city you want to visit. It is...Translation Services Give a Chance to Join a Yoga School!
There was a time when overwhelming amount of knowledge on yoga were only available...The Features of Clinical Trials Translation
Foreign companies have a constant need to translate the accompanying documentation to Russian at...The Russian Language in Modern Yerevan
Yerevan is the capital of Armenia, located on the Hrazdan River (the tributary of the Araks), partly...The Modern City of Helsinki
Helsinki is the capital of Finland. The city is located in the south of the country on the shore of the Gulf of...Capital of Northern Ireland
Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland, is a small picturesque city by the Irish Sea. Compared to other cities...