Translation of Documents and Other Materials in Mumbai
The city of Mumbai (formerly known as Bombay) is the cosmopolitan capital of Maharashtra. It’s located in the west of India. Due to its location and the consequences of British rule, it turned from an isolated town to a huge business center with the population of more than a million people. Recently, the government changed its Anglicized name from Bombay to Mumbai. However, this didn’t change the situation as a whole. The city still remains attractive to tourists and to some extent stands on the same line with such giants as Paris and London.
Here is Bollywood — an analogue of American Hollywood. Indian film industry produces more than 400 films a year, being thus the largest in the world. Despite the fact that only a very limited number of people are allowed to watch the process of shooting and creating a film, the studio still sometimes organizes guided tours.
There are such museums as the Gandhi Museum (in one of the former residences of Mahatma Gandhi), art galleries, markets, for example in Crawford County, parks, hanging gardens and temples. You can also discover a large number of impressive historical buildings, such as the magnificent Neo-Classical Town Hall, Marin Drive, located next to the coast, also called the royal necklace because of its shining night lighting.
The most developed industries in Bombay, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• diamond processing (translations of any kind of technical operating instructions and documents for processing equipment);
• information technologies (translations of the service and application of hardware systems manuals, guides for software users, technical equipment descriptions etc.);
• petroleum refining (translation of instructions and manuals for operation of geological reconnaissance and oil refining equipment);
• chemical (translation of patents, background documents of product safety, toxicology reports, exception reports and related documentation, which determines the chemical composition and characteristics of substances);
• mechanical engineering (guides and instructions for installation and operation of equipment);
• electric power industry (documentation for construction and operation of gas-turbine electric power stations, documentation on electrical equipment/controlling and measuring apparatus and automatics);
• tourism (translation of web-sites, menu, brochures);
• logistics (international transportation — Custom Cargo Declarations, waybills, packing lists);
• trade (contracts and partnership agreements, accompanying documents to goods — invoices, orders etc.).
Such a number of industries suggests that cooperation with other countries, including Russia, is often involved in the country’s economy. Therefore, many residents may need to learn the language. Development of technology contributes to the emergence of new ways of obtaining information. One of them is distance studying. This direction of the education system is rapidly gaining popularity. Russian classes with a Skype tutor are the most common today. If you decide to practice this type of educational process, we will help you to find a qualified teacher.
This company has real native Russian speakers, so it explains the high speed of order execution.
I sent a big term paper and did not expect such a quick reply with the ready term paper in Russian!
Baku is the capital of the Republic of Azerbaijan, as well as the largest port on the...Translation of Press Releases
A timely and strict press release translation is performed by the specialists of our translation firm. The...Russian Translation Services for Companies and Enterprises
Economic activity is one of the foundations of any modern state. To provide the...Role of Russian Language in Pakistan
Pakistan (the full name – the Islamic Republic of Pakistan) is a state in South Asia. It is washed by...Qualified Translators for Your Vocational Certificate
From all vocational certificates, translation of certificates of courses completion,...A Professional Translator for Ottawa Residents
Ottawa is the capital of Canada and the fourth largest city in this country. Ottawa is...Charlotte - Queen City
Charlotte is a city in an Eastern part of the USA and the largest city in the state of North Carolina. Its population...Translation of Contracts and Agreements
A lot of businessmen, who want to conduct successful commercial activities, have need of...