Translation Solutions for Residents and Tourists in Toronto
Toronto, Canada’s largest city is the capital of the Ontario province. Located on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario, the city of Toronto is translated from the Huron language as «meeting place,» because it was located at the junction of trade routes and was considered the main trading center of the region.
Toronto is a multinational city, which population today exceeds 2.5 million people. Although the city isn’t the official capital of the country, there is no doubt that it’s the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada.
Toronto is an amazing city with huge skyscrapers of banks and offices, a dozen of green parks where you can perfectly relax and have a picnic.
Toronto is a large metropolis with a huge number of attractions, concentrated both in the city itself and in its surroundings. Of course, the main attraction of not only the city, but also the region is the Niagara Falls located on the US-Canada border. Despite the fact that this most famous and most powerful waterfall in the world is located two hours away from the city, it’s still considered to be a duty to visit of almost all tourists who have ever visited Toronto.
Toronto is a major international cultural center with a large number of theaters, concert halls and museums. The most visited museums of the city are: the largest museum of Toronto Royal Ontario Museum, the most interesting art museum called Art Gallery on Ontario, the unique Bata Shoe Museum and the Ontario Science Center.
The most developed industries in Toronto, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• automotive (guides and instructions for installation and operation of equipment);
• telecommunications (translation of maintenance instructions of various devices and applications, technical equipment descriptions etc.);
• software and computer equipment (translations of service and application of hardware systems manuals, guides for software users, technical equipment descriptions etc.);
• aerospace and aviation (project documentation, drawings, technical and designed-estimated documentation, service manuals);
• chemical-pharmaceutical (production of medical and laboratory equipment, scientific articles in the field of the latest achievements of medicine);
• food industry (restaurant menus, studies on the process of food production);
• nuclear power (documentation for construction and operation of electric power stations, documentation on equipment/controlling and measuring apparatus and automatics).
In such a large megalopolis, deals with foreign business partners are constantly made. In this case, you may need to know the Russian language. Online teaching of the Russian language is a new learning system that allows you to convey to an interlocutor the same amount of information as when you are in private, being in a comfortable environment for both parties. This method saves a lot of time. There is no need to get to a place of training; there is no risk of getting into a traffic jam.
At first I was afraid to pay for such services, but when I saw testimonials on the website I decided to take a chance. Now I have no doubts: next time I will apply to this company!
RTS was helpful when I almost lost a hope to get a visa. Simultaneously, the price-list is enough democratic one!
Services of machine automatic translation have been gaining more popularity with every passing day. Despite complex...Language contact in sport
Sport has always taken an important role for different nations and peoples. Main sporting events of global...The Capital of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Astana
Expansion of international relations between two states in the scientific and technical...When do you need translation in Rostov-on-Don?
Rostov-on-Don is a city in the south of Russia, located on the banks of the Don River. The...Cultural Translation
The notion of “cultural translation” (“cultural consultancy”) is used in many contexts and meanings. Sometimes it means...Transcribing Audio Files
A translation bureau provides the services of transcription of audio files and visual translation. Transcribers...Rapidly Developing Metropolis - Kazan
At the moment, translators from English to Russian are gaining special significance. Kazan didn’t...Why English Translators are so necessary in Kiev?
In Kiev many meetings with English-speaking representatives are often held to resolve...