When Will You Need a Professional translator in Edmonton?
Edmonton is a large Canadian city that is the center of the province of Alberta. The population of the city located on the river North Saskatchewan is more than 817 thousand people.
In recent years, Edmonton is considered one of the fastest growing Canadian cities, as well as a major industrial, commercial and cultural center of the country.
Edmonton is a very interesting Canadian city with many attractions. Tourists are interested in the historic part of the city called Old Strascon. In the historic block, which began to build up from the end of the nineteenth century, you can see many preserved buildings from the end of the nineteenth century — beginning of the 20th century.
In Edmonton there is one of the most popular shopping areas in the world and the largest shopping center on earth — West Edmonton with the area of 48 hectares. The center has 3 theaters, 27 cinemas, 800 shops, 110 restaurants, the casino, hotel, nightclubs, the ice palace, aqua park, amusement park, golf game halls and so on.
Among the natural attractions of the city, its parks are particularly popular, namely, one of the largest urban park areas on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River called Ribbon-of-Greene, with the total area of more than 100 square kilometers.
Edmonton is very often called a city of festivals, what isn’t a surprise, since a dozen of them are held here every year. Only the International Theater Festival called Fringe attracts over half a million visitors to its performances.
The most developed industries in Edmonton, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• petroleum refining and petrochemical — translation of instructions and manuals for operation of geological and reconnaissance and oil refining equipment;
• metalworking — project documentation, drawings, technical and designed-estimated documentation, service manuals;
• engineering (oil drilling equipment, automotive) — guides and instructions for installation and operation of equipment;
• computer technologies and telecommunications — translations of service and application of hardware systems manuals, guides for software users, technical equipment descriptions etc.;
• food industry — restaurant menus, studies on the process of food production;
• tourism, transportation (railway, river and motor transport junction), shopping — translation of web-sites, menu, brochures, waybills, packing lists, accompanying documents to goods — invoices, orders etc.;
• financial — bank documentation and nonbank documentation relating to insurance, stock exchange, investments, securities etc.
For those, who wish to learn Russian, there is the opportunity to learn it from teachers — native speakers, without leaving home, i.e. by Skype. This is an excellent method of both maintaining the existing level and starting from scratch. Teachers won’t only help you learn the Russian language, but will also acquaint you with the culture, traditions of the country, its history.
You can safely choose Russian Translation Services. I got qualitative translation of my very difficult text.
At first I was afraid to pay for such services, but when I saw testimonials on the website I decided to take a chance. Now I have no doubts: next time I will apply to this company!
Samara is a scientific, administrative, industrial, cultural center of the Samara...Translation Helps to Find a Job
People always want to earn a larger amount of money in order to improve their lives. Some of them are lucky...Cuba - Republic of 1 500 Islands
Cuba is sea and sun, colors and aromas, exotic nature and unique urban architecture, as well as comfortable...Automobile Capital of the World
Detroit is a city in the North of the USA that borders Canada. Founded in 1701, it is one of the oldest...The Best Translators of Booklets
Regardless of the fact that a booklet is small in terms of volume advertising and information materials, at...Russians in Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland is one of the administrative and political parts of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and...What is a transcription of speech?
Translation from audio and video media is a relatively new service. Such translation is a combination of...Exclusive Legal Transcription Services
A translation agency offers exclusive professional services for transcribing legal records to...