Why Do You Need Help of Translation Services in Chennai?
Chennai (until 1996 — Madras) is a city located in the south of India. This is the fourth largest city in the country (after Calcutta, Delhi and Mumbai). It was founded in 1639 on the Coromandel Coast (the southeast coast of India, washed by the waters of the Bay of Bengal).
Not far from the city, on the shore of the Bay of Bengal, there is a huge temple complex Mahabalipuram with two dozen ancient temples, as well as famous rock bas-reliefs. To the southwest of Chennai there is a famous pilgrimage center of Madurai with the colossal temple of the goddess Menakshi and the complex of the Shiva temple with the «Millennium of thousands».
The 13-kilometer city beach of Chennai-Marina Beach — is considered to be one of the largest in Asia. This place is very popular among local people, especially on weekends, holidays or in the summer, when suffocating heat is set in the city. Unfortunately, this is also one of the dirtiest beaches. However, here you can see the real India — how the fishermen are engaged in their ancient craft and families with friends arrange picnics.
The most developed industries in Madras, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• automotive and military equipment manufacture (guides and instructions for installation and operation of equipment);
• textile (translation of products, printed materials, which conducive to advancement of products and equipment);
• petroleum refining and petro chemistry (translation of instructions and manuals for operation of geological and reconnaissance and oil refining equipment);
• port industry (transport insurance, international transportation — Custom Cargo Declarations, waybills, packing lists);
• film production (creation of subtitles in Russian);
• IT sector (translations of service and application of hardware systems manuals, guides for software users, technical equipment descriptions etc.);
• development of biotechnologies (translation of texts, articles, dissertations, scientific works and research);
• financial and banking services (bank documentation and nonbank documentation relating to insurance, stock exchange, investments, securities etc.);
• trade, tourism (translation of web-sites, menu, brochures, accompanying documents to goods — invoices, orders etc.).
In Chennai, there are branches of many international banks and the headquarters of multinational companies, whose employees often need to communicate with their foreign partners. So sometimes they decide to learn new languages.
Today we do a lot through the Internet: we sell, buy, get acquainted, communicate and even learn Russian online with a tutor. Of course, you can not resort to help and study everything by yourself. But such a study isn’t always effective. In any case, it’s advisable to contact a tutor if you want to improve your level of language skills or learn it if it’s not your native language.
At first I was afraid to pay for such services, but when I saw testimonials on the website I decided to take a chance. Now I have no doubts: next time I will apply to this company!
I was impressed by quality and speed of this Service. It is unreal, but it is truth.
A medical translation is one of the most peculiar and, therefore, the most difficult kinds. Specialists of our...Hire a Professional Translator to Enter a University Abroad
The decision to receive quality education abroad demonstrates a purposeful and...Translation Agencies in Khabarovsk
Khabarovsk is a major city in the Far East of Russia, the administrative center of the Khabarovsk...Popular City for Russian Tourists - Manchester
Manchester is a city in the north-west of England, a major cultural, industrial, financial,...Translation of Legal Materials
Legal translation has been in demand for a lot of centuries of the society existence. For the record, it was...The Largest City of Wales
Cardiff is the capital and the largest city of Wales. It is a cultural, historical and trade center of the United...Translation Services in Game Industry
It is not a secret that a work with any project must be preceded by requirements to the text under...Translation for Clients and Customers
Every manual and specification must contain appropriate information in order clients correctly,...