Why Translation Agencies in Bucharest are so Required?
Bucharest, the capital of Romania, is located in the southeast of the country on the Dymbowice River. The main river, the Danube, flows 45 km to the south of the city. In the country’s largest city, there are about two million people – 9% of the population. The main airport is located in the northern suburbs of the capital — Otopeni. There is a smaller airport, 5 km from the city — for charter flights and low-costers.
The most attractive place for tourists is the historical part of the city. There is the Palace of Parliament, occupying second place in the world hit parade of giant buildings after the Pentagon. Now it’s used for large-scale international forums, yet it houses the Art Museum of Romania.
Almost the whole year in Bucharest, there are national holidays — bright, solemn and cheerful. The city is a bizarre conglomerate of ethnic groups, each of which has weaved its threads into the pattern of the country’s general culture. And national holidays are one of the manifestations of such diversity. March begins with the Holiday of the coming of spring — one of the oldest, connected with many signs and customs. The next holiday, April 8 — Roma Day, the most musical, where gypsy orchestras and dance ensembles perform.
One of the symbols of Romania is the grapes from which famous wines are made. The vintage festival, September 13, has been considered the most important celebration since ancient times. And elite Romanian wines are what all tourists bring from the country as memorable gifts.
The most developed industries in Bucharest, where translation services from English to Russian may be required, are:
• metallurgical — translation of project documentation, drawings, technical and designed-estimated documentation, service manuals;
• typographical — translations of journalistic texts for various magazines, newspapers, websites and media that specialize in both general and specific topics;
• textile — translation of products, printed materials, which conducive to advancement of products and equipment;
• chemical — translation of patents, background documents of product safety, toxicology reports, exception reports and related documentation, which defines the chemical composition and characteristics of substances;
• food (wine making) — translation of restaurant menus, research about the process of food production;
• furniture — translation for construction companies that produce wooden architectural and building structures, wood materials, translations of catalogs of interior elements and various instructions for improvement of space in the premises.
Russian via Skype
Many people want to learn Russian! But the services of a «classical» tutor (or language studio) are expensive and time consuming. Plus, several times a week you need to get to a classes place or try to improve the language in a group of strangers.
This causes additional stress, and in fact obtaining new knowledge is a hard work. Our translation agency solves these problems simply and gracefully. Russian lessons on Skype with our qualified teachers are the study of the language in a convenient and interesting form. We help students to receive knowledge in the format of remote education.
Guys, I can advise you this website, because its interpreters are excellent! They were very useful in my case!
I sent a big term paper and did not expect such a quick reply with the ready term paper in Russian!
Bursa is an ancient and well-groomed city, stretched at the foot of the Uludag Mountain. In...Jacksonville for Tourists
Jacksonville is situated in the North-East of the state of Florida. The city territory amounting at 2300 square...Translation Services for Landing Pages
Web-sites today are an important instrument for developing companies. In order to extend a focus area...City between London and Tokyo
San Francisco is a city on the Western coast of the USA in the state of California. Having about 1 million...The Best Translation for WordPress
Most themes for WordPress are written in English and do not have translation into the Russian language,...Cultural Translation
The notion of “cultural translation” (“cultural consultancy”) is used in many contexts and meanings. Sometimes it means...Singapore and the Most Profitable Taxation
The Republic of Singapore is a city-state located on a cognominal island in South-East Asia and...Qualitative Translations in Vilnius
Vilnius - the capital and the largest city in Lithuania, industrial and cultural center of the country....