Important Interaction between Translators and Migration Agents
Migration agents are skilled professionals, owning the latest information in the field of immigration laws and procedures.
Today, migration agents need to execute a lot of paperwork to help clients with immigration and work abroad. As a rule, each embassy has a standard list of documents, including the documents on education, proof of work experience and a police clearance certificate. In some cases, the standard list of documents can be extended with additional certificates to meet the country’s requirements for immigration. In that case, if a person selects the country – a participant of the Hague Convention, it’s necessary to put apostille on documents. For immigration to other countries a person will need legalization of documents in Russia and notary or consular certified translations.
Very often paperwork requires translation to a foreign language. In this case, a migration agent can take advantage of professional translation services.
When a migration agent may need translation services
It’s believed that you should think about hiring a qualified Russian translator in the following cases:
• when applying for a permanent visa;
• when applying for a temporary visa, leading to a permanent visa;
• if a visa requires sponsorship;
• if the circumstances of applicant’s case is quite complicated;
• if you need to translate the documents of identity and civil status (translation of passports, marriage or divorce certificates, translation of a birth or death certificate and other similar documents);
• if you need to translate the documents on education (diploma translation, student’s record-book, certificates and other documents);
• if you need to translate other documents, such as driver’s license, consent for an under-aged child to travel abroad, permissions, power of attorney, certificates, etc.
You can also use translation services in the following situations:
1. You need help of a qualified specialist, who knows the immigration laws, for correct visa application in a foreign language;
2. You need to consult with a professional translator to determine optimal translation of immigration documentation, but you prefer to perform visa application process by your own;
3. You know exactly what type of visa is needed and you can prepare it yourself, but before applying to the Department of Immigration/Embassy, you want to have it checked by a translator.
No one company agreed to translate my text on endocrinology. Thanks to Russian Translation Services I did it well and in time.
At first I was afraid to pay for such services, but when I saw testimonials on the website I decided to take a chance. Now I have no doubts: next time I will apply to this company!
Tirana is the capital of Albania, the most populated city of the country, the largest...Peculiarities of Marketing Translation
Marketing materials are information texts, articles, and pieces of news. A marketing translation...Films Dubbing for Whole World
Dubbing is the best and the most precise kind of the audiovisual translation, because it is the most...Translation Services Provided in The Hague
The Hague is a city in the west of the Netherlands, near the coast of the North Sea, the...Translation Services for Your Business in the City of Ivanovo
The city of Ivanovo is the regional center of the Ivanovo region, which is...Choose the best translation agency
The selection of the bureau is a fundamental stage on the way to obtaining qualitative translation. After...Professional translation for automotive experts
Market of translation services is in a great demand among automobile manufacturers. It’s...Translation Services in Car Rental Industry
Tourism industry today is gaining momentum at a furious pace. That is why many people prefer to...