Why it’s important to translate your website?
Every company must have its own website today, whether it’s a large international giant or modest start-up. And one of the key factors in development of the Internet resource is its localization in the language of the target audience.
Since 90% of virtual resources are initially developed in only one language, translation of web sites is becoming an increasingly relevant service, popularity of which is only increasing.
Why do you need to translate a website?
Since a website is a business card of any company, it should cover the maximum number of prospective partners and help expand business.
Translation of site pages to one or more additional languages will solve the following tasks:
• increase representation of an entrepreneur or business in the eyes of clients and partners;
• when you see several options for localizing the resource, visitors will be aware of the seriousness of the company and its high status;
• attracting more foreign clients. 3/4 of all Internet users understand English at least at a basic level;
• availability of an additional version of the site in English only can potentially increase attendance several times;
• according to the research, visitors are more located to a web resource that provides content in their native language.
Features of site translation
Translation of websites isn’t an easy task, requiring participation not only of translators, but also of word-builders, and sometimes programmers.
If you want to receive not just partially translated content, but a fully edited and localized version of the site, you will need translation services from professional bureau websites.
Translation of the site should include the following stages of translation:
• localization of all texts, descriptions, contact information, etc.;
• translation of buttons, section titles and other structure elements;
• optimization of monetary units, dates, time, time zones;
• changes in some content elements according to the cultural and legal characteristics of different countries.
Who better to entrust the task?
Translation agency services are associated with such advantages:
1. Experienced staff and the best technical basis for achieving an exemplary result.
2. High speed of translation to save your time.
3. The whole range of translation services in one place.
4. Democratic prices available to any entrepreneur.
This company has real native Russian speakers, so it explains the high speed of order execution.
No one company agreed to translate my text on endocrinology. Thanks to Russian Translation Services I did it well and in time.
Sochi is one of the most beautiful cities in Russia with a huge number of...Urgent Translation Services in the Tourist City of Barcelona
Barcelona is the second most populous city in Spain, the capital of the...Translation Helps to Study and Work Abroad
Modern students, post-graduate students, and young scientists have all the possibilities to...High-quality Translation of Video Games
Translation services offer a complete localization cycle from preparation of resources, translation...Translation in Global Philosophy
The philosophical culture assigns a special role to a translation. This process must not only properly...Why Translation Agencies in Karaganda are Necessary?
Karaganda is the center of the Karaganda region, the fourth largest city in Kazakhstan....Legal Translation
Translation of agreements deals with contracts between two companies or private individuals on establishment, variation or...Translation is Sphere of Paper Mills
Development of the modern industry often demands translation of different technical documents including...